Sunday, July 26, 2009

Slender Threads



Slender Threads is the only extra convention doll that I bought at "The Girls From Dream City" convention in Orlando last year. That was my first convention, and I had a great time.

The main reason I bought her was because I loved her hair and make-up. She is beautiful and I stared dreaming of all the late 50's and early 60's outfits I wanted to make her. I have yet to make any, but I do have plans.

Here she is wearing some Ashton Drake outfits.

This is a Star Wardrobe dress. I don't remember the name of it.





"El Morocco"






"Blue Evening"






"Blossoms in the Snow"




"Incognito"






"Kiss Me, Gene"






Here she is modeling an outfit I made a couple of years ago. It was inspired by a Fashion Royalty outfit. I'm not too crazy about the lighting in the pictures, but I love the outfit on her.





I also made this Channel inspired suit years. She is perfect in it.





1 comment:

Scott said...

She truly is a very versatile model. One of the best Genes ever :) I love your blog BTW.