I'm always running late when it comes to posting on my blog. This dress has a little story behind it. Last year one of my dolly Facebook friends posted this picture on her wall.
I got the biggest kick out of it, so I shared it on my wall. Another dolly Facebook friend suggested I make the dress in Gene's size, so I did.
I originally wanted to make the dress in a satin or taffata, but I couldn't find the black and white dot in those fancy fabrics. I ended up making it in cottons.
I turned this photo into our family's Christmas card this year. I'm not sure what my non-dolly friends and family thought, but I was pleased with the outcome.
I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season.