Friday, January 25, 2019

I Think I Will Try to Make Some Purses

I just realized that I had forgotten to blog about my last pattern.  I made this pattern for a convention last summer.  I had dabbled in making purses in the past and was itching to try making more.



It was so much fun!  I want to do it again! 



The doll purse making queen in my opinion is Matisse's Brenda Visaya.  I have been literally stalking her blog for years.  She takes miniature fashion sewing to another level.

I'm the proud owner of one incredible Matisse suit and two purses. 







I was also inspired by my huge collection of purses on Pinterest.  I had to limit the number of purses to six for this pattern.


View A





View B







View C





View D





View E







View F



I even included instructions for some straw hats.


To purchase this pattern, click here.




No comments: